Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pokemon oh Pokemon

Pokemon X and Y were released 3 days ago and I'm about 11 hours into the game and I have one, yes one, gym badge. Yet, I've already seen that people have beat the Elite Four, WHAT? Is this game really that short or did the dedicated choose their team and just steamroll the game? Either way I think that's impressive and can't wait to find out how tough things get this time around. I just want to see all the new Pokes since this is my first time buying a Pokemon game since Ruby and Sapphire. Speaking of new Pokemon, anyone else think there is an unusual amount of Fighting type Pokes or am I just running into them more often this early in the game?
So far I love it! The animations, sounds, and the overall Pokemon experience just feels fresh to me. Even the little gimmicks I've heard about that involve actually holding the 3DS a certain way with a Pokemon at a certain level to evolve are just so amusing.  The only issue I'm having is with the circle pad, I'm new to the 3DS so that could also be why, sometimes its not very responsive to my input or i run past someone I want to talk to. Other than that tiny issue I'm having a blast and can't wait to bust out my first mega evolution!

How are you enjoying the game so far? Any complaints? Thoughts on DLC?

No comments:

Post a Comment