Thursday, October 3, 2013

Welcome!

Love video games and occasional banter about things in the video games industry? Well, you are in the proper place with the best interests, my name is Raymond and I've been gaming since I could use a computer. I didn't become interested in writing my thoughts about games for your viewing pleasure until about 6 years ago. It took some time to sort of muster up the courage to create this blog but here goes nothing, right?
I'm more of a Sony guy, the PS4 is so close I can smell it, at this point in my story but I do enjoy bits and bobs from all over the gaming spectrum, table top to mobile. Once again, welcome! I do hope that you find something that you can relate to or learn something you didn't from any of my posts.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment