Thursday, October 3, 2013

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

3 weeks ago I decided to put my Pokemon Pearl version in a DS I'd borrowed from a friend to learn that I'd put close to 400 hours into this game. Wait, WHAT!? I guess at some point the DS was my main source of gaming and boy do I miss having that much time to invest in a game. But the good news, with Pokemon X and Y coming out soon I will probably be making the investment to pour hundreds of hours into this Pokemon game, this being my first Pokemon game in years.

Last night the final evolutions or at least rumors of the 3 were posted online and I'm very excited. By the looks of them alone Chespin will more than likely be my starter I mean look at that behemoth of a final evolution. I thinks its rumored that he is a Grass/Steel type although I feel like Fennekin's final Fire/psychic type will be more fun to steamroll teams with. Froakie's final evolution is a ninja not much more I have to say about that. The hilarious Japanese videos I've seen about the game just make is seem like all the more fun, I feel this may be the first true upgrade to the Pokemon franchise and I couldn't be happier. 







Which one will be your favorite? Or will you stick with one of the Original 3 and their amazing Mega Evolutions, except for Bulbasaur poor thing. 





UPDATE: The reviews are pouring in and guess what. ITS AMAZING! Check out IGN's video review.
http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/10/04/pokemon-x-and-y-video-review?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment